Step under the scaffolding at the James Brice House and discover preservation in progress both inside and out of this architectural gem! Take a first-hand look at new and unexpected findings on a Hard Hat tour. Follow the work of the highly-skilled craftspeople working on this restoration project of a lifetime and learn more about the history of this special house.
Cost: $18 General Admission
A Few Precautions as the James Brice House is an Active Construction Area:
- Hard hats will be provided and must be worn at all times.
- Visitors must wear closed toed shoes—no sandals.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult (on a 1:1 ratio).
- This tour is not appropriate for children.
- No baby carriers or strollers are allowed.
- No dogs allowed.
- The tour will be both indoors and outdoors. The house will have limited heat, so please dress appropriately for your own comfort.
- There are no public restrooms available.
- Please contact us if you have any mobility issues as parts of the tour may be difficult