Hands-On History Day: Recollections of World War II
December 11 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Visit the Museum of Historic Annapolis on the second Sunday of every month Hands-On History Days. Drop in any time between 10 am and 2 pm for special family activities – a new theme each month means you and your family will want to visit again and again! Activities are included with Museum admission, which is 1/2 price on second Sundays.
In December, join us for Recollections of World War II.
- Explore the Museum and talk with living historians and people from our community who lived through WWII.
- Be like “Rosie the Riveter” and help build a boat out of modeling clay.
- Make a medal similar to those received by WWII soldiers.
- View WWII special mementos during our Curator’s Corner.
- Read stories about WWII with your family in our Anne Arundel County Public Library Book Nook.
The special Curator’s Corner experience will be offered at 10:30 am and 1:30 pm.
Advance registration recommended, but not required.
Cost: $5 General Admission; $2.50 Children (6-17); Free for Children under 6, HA Members, and SNAP/WIC recipients